“As someone who really related to this module, I found it very enjoyable. Similar feedback to the previous module, I am not sure exactly the stress on the PO to action things from this module, but I still loved learning about the different validation options.”
- Nicole Bianchi, Technical Product Owner
I thought it was going to be very technical, but I actually enjoyed more of the lecture and being able to use some of the examples as well as the business model canvas and some of the frameworks and templates where I can relay it to my current role and actions that I'm taking today.
- Charles Wright, Product Manager
What are you going to get from this course?
- 90+ highly-interactive lectures, 10+ hours of content, 5+ downloadable Product Owner templates, and exclusive interviews (more added over time) with product owners in the industry!
Learn key fundamentals of being a Product Owner, how to succeed at product owner interviews, and how to stand out as a more suitable candidate to land the job including topics like:
- Concrete frameworks to develop, refine, and validate your business ideas
- Business model and Idea validation frameworks most product owners use to create highly granular product strategies
- The most important trait you need to succeed as a Product Owner and how to cultivate that trait
- The time-tested process to build and ship successful products
- Learn about Evidence-Based Management: Strategy and Metrics.
- In-depth walk-through of Scrum Framework
- How to create a Product Roadmap that will get you the promotion and save you from making expensive mistakes
- How to manage stakeholders and risk
- How to measure and improve your velocity
- How to write user stories (also known as product requirements) that set you and your team up for success
- Measuring Success: How to choose Charts and Metrics to focus on measuring your Agile Success
- Release Management - How to release high-quality products that delight your stakeholders and customers.
- 50+ Product Owner Interview Questions Answered. Bonus: These will help you pass the Professional Product Owner Exam
- Crafting your resume to optimize landing interviews
- Creating your own product manager case studies to stand out as a candidate
- Exclusive interviews with current product managers including insider tips on breaking into product management, popular questions they like to ask candidates during interviews, and their recommendations on standing out in the recruiting process
- Apply the fundamentals learned from this course to your own Product Owner project every day.
- Access to downloadable templates used by actual Product Owners on the job.
- Learn the process of answering the most popular Product interview questions in order to stand out as a Product Owner candidate!
- Earn a certificate of completion upon finishing the course
- Access to the world's first and largest Product Manager Slack community where you can meet, chat with, and learn from over 9,000+ product people around the globe. The community also features the world's top product leaders like Ken Norton (Product Partner, Google Ventures), Punit Soni (Chief Product Officer of Flipkart & Advisor to Google), Josh Elman (Partner at Greylock Partners), Ellen Chisa (VP of Product at Lola), Brandon Chu (Senior Product Manager at Shopify), Lulu Cheng (Product Manager at Pinterest), Jess Lee (Former CEO of Polyvore), Nir Eyal (Author of Hooked), and others in our community for regular Q&A sessions.
- We are 100% committed to adding more BONUS course content and interviews with product leaders over time (we love all things product and highly enjoy adding content!) and you'll get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to all future content!
Primary Instructor: Dhaval Bhatt is an accomplished Product Management Leader with 20 years of experience in engineering, founding companies, and leading product teams. He has received multiple awards for his AI company, which was acquired by the Berkeley Data Science Group, and has held positions at Lifelock, Wells Fargo, and UC Berkeley. Currently, Dhaval leads Data Products at Microsoft Azure Gaming Services and the AI Accelerator Program for AI Product Creators Group.
Contributing Instructor: Kevin Lee is a contributing instructor to Product Manager Program. He was previously a Product Manager at AltSchool and a Sr. Product Manager at Kabam.
This course has no prerequisites and you do not need a technical background
You should NOT take this course if:
- You are already an experienced product manager with SCRUM Certification
You SHOULD take this course if:
- You are curious about the Product career and want to learn more about the role and responsibilities
- You have no prior experience and you want to transition into a Product Owner role
- You are trying to determine if the Product Owner role is right for you
- You are beginning your career in tech or are making a career change
Get started now!
Sample Course Video Screenshots
Backlog & Release Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Making this investment to take this course now will be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your career. If you aren't comfortable with the value you are getting, we always offer a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.